And Mo' Creatures!
0 comment Thursday, May 1, 2014 |
Hello my ghoulish gawkers,
For those of you who haven't seen already, I was given the pretty spiffy opportunity to contribute a piece to "The Lucky 13," a summer-long feature hosted by the fantastic Vault of Horror and Brutal As Hell. This past Saturday's feature was on Creature Features and Monster Movies. I decided to do a write-up on that beloved ape of my childhood, King Kong.
Be sure to see the depravity by going HERE.
Schedule and Satan willing, I'll be writing on other horror favorites in the ensuing weeks. Speaking of the Almighty Dark Lord, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for this Saturday's feature when the crew from VOH and Brutal As Hell take on horror films dealing with Witches, Demons, and Ol' Lucifer himself.
It's sure to be one helluva time.

Labels: , , , , ,