I'Ve Been Profiled!
0 comment Tuesday, May 20, 2014 |

That's right. The law has finally caught up with me. Those dusty desperadoes from Planet Of Terror have captured me and brought me in for hard questioning and a rousing session of police brutality, all set to the soothing tones of Barry Manilow's latest album.
It's all part of this bizarre program they have called "Meet the Horror Bloggers." In it, computer geeks obsessed with monster movies and creepy things in general are forced to expose themselves in the most dehumanizing way possible... by explaining their love for the horror genre and the hows and wherefores of their blogs!
*Dramatic scream!*

But seriously, I'd really appreciate it if y'all went on OVER HERE and gave the place a gander. I'd be mighty grateful and itchin' like a hound dog to repay you in any way. Please and thank you!

Labels: , ,